Keokuk, Iowa

Last night I discovered HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS tiny pieces of metal coming out of my Magic Bullet Mini and getting into EVERYTHING I put in it!!!I cant grip anything with MY HANDS this morning because my skin is full of metal shards and it hurts like ***!

Theres even thousands of these pieces of metal all over my countertop and floor!

Last weekend I handed out homemade oatmeal face masks to all the guests at a baby shower i threw and I used this *** blender to make them so now I have to call everyone and tell them NOT to use my gifts!!!In the pic you can see the sliver/gray color - thats allllll tiny pieces of METAL

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of homeland housewares magic bullet mini. Homeland Housewares needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned homeland housewares magic bullet mini in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Homeland Housewares.

Had an Experience with Homeland Housewares?

Comments