Update added by user Jul 18, 2015
See photos of what happened to tall cup after following instructions given by Magic Bullet.
Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2015
I followed instructions to the word on page 70 of the Magic Bullet Recipe book for Pesto.I inserted ingredients as instructed, then screwed on the Cross Blade and Pulsed until it had the consistency of a grainy paste.
The book then said to twist off the Cross Blade, twist on the Shaker/Steamer Top and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Before two minutes were up, the cup had melted and there was olive oil all over the microwave. Since we followed the instructions given by Magic Bullet, I think we deserve some kind of reimbursement.
Also, you should not be instructing consumers to do things which are dangerous.Other than that, we like our Magic Bullet.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Way it pulses food
What I disliked
- Faulty instructions given in recipe book
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Magic Bullet
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I was having alcohol withdrawals, shakes, delusions and went to the VA emergency in Portland OR. they kept me on day 9/11/2016 and sent me home. I was still suffering..."
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "Had just bought "ice cream" to go with dessert that night, but when got home & opened it; strawberry was brown color, &(freezerburned&) it was hard as a rock ("hungry..."