Update added by user Jul 18, 2015
See photos of what happened to tall cup after following instructions given by Magic Bullet.
Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2015
I followed instructions to the word on page 70 of the Magic Bullet Recipe book for Pesto.I inserted ingredients as instructed, then screwed on the Cross Blade and Pulsed until it had the consistency of a grainy paste.
The book then said to twist off the Cross Blade, twist on the Shaker/Steamer Top and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Before two minutes were up, the cup had melted and there was olive oil all over the microwave. Since we followed the instructions given by Magic Bullet, I think we deserve some kind of reimbursement.
Also, you should not be instructing consumers to do things which are dangerous.Other than that, we like our Magic Bullet.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Way it pulses food
What I disliked
- Faulty instructions given in recipe book
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Magic Bullet
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..."
- "Tried to contact them via their Website. The link appears in two places. Both places resulted in the following: The resource you are looking for has been..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."