Update added by user Jul 18, 2015
See photos of what happened to tall cup after following instructions given by Magic Bullet.
Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2015
I followed instructions to the word on page 70 of the Magic Bullet Recipe book for Pesto.I inserted ingredients as instructed, then screwed on the Cross Blade and Pulsed until it had the consistency of a grainy paste.
The book then said to twist off the Cross Blade, twist on the Shaker/Steamer Top and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Before two minutes were up, the cup had melted and there was olive oil all over the microwave. Since we followed the instructions given by Magic Bullet, I think we deserve some kind of reimbursement.
Also, you should not be instructing consumers to do things which are dangerous.Other than that, we like our Magic Bullet.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Way it pulses food
What I disliked
- Faulty instructions given in recipe book
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Magic Bullet
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Last night I discovered HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS tiny pieces of metal coming out of my Magic Bullet Mini and getting into EVERYTHING I put in it!!! I cant grip anything..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- " My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could..."
- "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..."
- "Purchased a couch in February of this year 2015. We have only had it for 6 months. The cushion fabric underneath is already ripped, the cushions are flat. The..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."