Last night I discovered HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS tiny pieces of metal coming out of my Magic Bullet Mini and getting into EVERYTHING I put in it!!!I cant grip anything with MY HANDS this morning because my skin is full of metal shards and it hurts like ***!
Theres even thousands of these pieces of metal all over my countertop and floor!
Last weekend I handed out homemade oatmeal face masks to all the guests at a baby shower i threw and I used this *** blender to make them so now I have to call everyone and tell them NOT to use my gifts!!!In the pic you can see the sliver/gray color - thats allllll tiny pieces of METAL
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Homeland Housewares Magic Bullet Mini
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "Our windows are so bad! Ice and frost every morning on inside everyday during winter! Constantly feeling cold breeze from them. ..."
- "Bought two multi chip packs. ALL the Fritos in both were stale old-tasting and hard. Noticed a couple holes near the bottom seal of the bag. Looks like glue and..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."